Zeta eCommerce gives you a surprisingly easy way to sell products online. We arm you with modern store designs and the powerful features you need to provide a consistent shopping experience that works across desktop, tablet and mobile devices. Zeta eCommerce application seamlessly integrated with Zeta ERP reduce the time spend in entering the data in two systems thereby maximize profits and improve customer relations.
Often, successful online businesses will reach a point where they are spending more time and money managing data in both their web store and their ERP; product information, prices, stock levels, customer information, web orders. This increases the risk of errors and omissions in both systems and affects profit margins.
Zeta e-Commerce gives all the tools specific to their retail and e-Commerce needs to easily consolidate and manage their back-end retail operations from one system. This includes managing all product, order, inventory and customer data; integrating every online store, marketplace and sales channel; and connecting back-end operations, warehouses and suppliers. By providing a easy-to-use and flexible system with all the functionality to deliver an omnichannel strategy, retailers are able to accelerate sales, improve operations while reducing costs.
E-Commerce Storefront Integrated With ERP
E-Commerce is the most revolutionized way of selling products in a relatively low cost. But the cost will increase if the E-Commerce platform and ERP system are separate. Imagine getting the E-Commerce data directly from your ERP system without any human interaction, it provides you numerous benefits.
Zeta erp linked with ZETA E-Commerce help in the following ways:
- The availability of real-time data from Zeta ERP system on to the store front, allows customers to view available inventory, latest order status. This helps in reducing your cost of operations and improves customer experience with your store front.
- All orders received in ZETA E-Commerce will instantly appear in the Order Processing Module in the ERP.
- Once the Sales Order is received the avialble quantity in the stock is reduced.
- When delivery is done the stock is reduced from the inventory.
- The stock status is updated in ZETA E-Commerce from Zeta ERP.
- ZETA E-Commerce can only generate the financial report on sales. ZETA E-Commerce integrated with Zeta erp can produce Balance Sheet, P/L Statement, Trial Balance, Cash Flow, etc. which gives the transparency in financial information across the organization.
- Web sales orders will be integrated to the ERP system in real time, back office ERP user can instantly track the order and start the further processing. Thus the order fulfillment cycle is reduced through this integration and reduces human involvement in the process.
- The integration between Zeta ERP and ZETA E-Commerce will reduce human involvement, date redundancy and error over two platform.
- Customer satisfaction level raises a lot and reduce the operational hassle once the product information, , inventory availability detail, order tracking detail, etc in the web from ERP system.
- Integrated Zeta ecommerce with Zeta ERP provide the business owners with a better control of their business and there by getting competitive advantage.
How To Get Started
E-Commerce application with backend admin area, you can setup the operation of your ecommerce site fast and easy. The application is designed to browse in mobile phone, which let the customer purchase from anywhere.
Customize the look and feel of the application to suit your business.
We can design the appearance of your site based on your Theme, color, font etc.
Get the shopping cart.
Zeta provides reliable, secure shopping cart solution for your ecommerce web site. The shopping cart software allows you to accept credit cards and PayPal payments by integrating with payment gateways.
Import the items and price from Zeta ERP to Zeta Ecommerce.
All the items and prices from the Zeta ERP can be imported to ZETA E-Commerce with the click of a button.
Import Orders from E-Commerce to ERP
All the online orders received in the Ecommerce site will be updated in the Sales Order Module in the ERP.
Track Delivery from ERP.
- Tracking Enquiries
- Track items allocated for delivery.
- Track all dispatched items
- Track the delivered items.
- Customizable view of the orders filtered by status.
- Orders can be exported to excel
- Order cancellation details