Zeta POS – Best Point of Sale software from Dubai, UAE, Provides Hassle-free & Affordable point of sale (POS) Software for top small-medium size retail shop and restaurants.
Point Of Sale – Finance
Irrespective of your business depth, whether it is stretched across the globe or locally focused, Finance module is tightly integrated with all your business needs. The financial module in Zeta Software provides financial functionality and analysis reports for different departments and cost centers. The financial module comprises of features such as:
Major Features Finance
- 3 Level of Grouping.
- Default GL Codes.
- Branch Accounting.
- N number of custom fields.
- Any number of Control Accounts can be created.
- Any number of cost centers can be created.
- Number of GL Codes can be created. Opening balance can be imported.
- Transactions can be saved and can be post later.
- Transaction can be posted / saved in customer currency or base currency.
- All the posted transactions are listed in GL trial list.
- Deleted transactions are displayed in the GL trial list in red color.
- Each customer’s credit limit can be speci – fied.
- Credit limit exceeded customers displayed in red color in the customer master.
- Advance from customers and settlement can be easily identifiable.
- Option for Saving by one user and Posting by another.
- Service invoice can be generated with tax and discount.
- GL codes can be changed from the trans – action screen.
- AR invoice can be imported.
- Standard, group wise and region wise reports are available.
- Credit limit exceeding report in customer currency
- Ageing report in base currency and customer currency.
- AR statement and ledger reports available including and excluding PDC
- Service invoice report in base currency and customer currency.
- Bank, cash book and petty cash book can be created.
- List screen can be customized as per the user requirement.
- Bank reconciliation is possible.
- Post dated cheque can be easily managed.
- Detailed and summary reports are available in bank currency and base currency.